I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 5 June 2007

Looking Back To Start Off

My very first entry into my amatuer blog.

Insights: Sentimental, mixed feelings of sadness & comfort bringing up many memories..

Trying to keep things simple and cool. I've done lotsa things today..will have some pictures posted asap. Suppose to meet my bud Yong Kit tomorrow, but timing & venue not yet confirmed=p Probably going to get sweetheart's anni present together with leon korkor's bday present.

Feelin so much as i'm passing time with my darling noinoi at her place. Just me and her sharing thoughts as we packed and unpacked huge tons of stuffs through out the day. Talked about so much of the past. Perhaps it would be better if it was so much, for just that. But things seems to be so much, for also so much for now. With more letting go on the mental and holding on in the heart, she'll be strong as she pass her days i hope. Not sure what more we'll lose and gain in our future days, but no matter what we'll go through, we'll have one another. loves noinoi-

Missing sweetheart much much much. Called him twice today to chat for lil while only. Hope his day was interesting and very much fine. Felt really happy inside when baby said he would check out my blog when its done and up. *squirm and roll with excitement* Oh Yes..Baby's nasty rashes shoo shoo shoo!

I'm so ready for sleep. It's been a long day..still smiling. Hmm..today's leaving me still feeling pretty nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger shanoi said...

Really very touched. I don't have to say much yet you guys already understood what was going on at home.

I'm glad to have gained a new family in 5 years. Although I lost something, I gained much more than what I lost.

Family friend? Nah! Got family no friend! Thanks to rox for teaching me that today.

Tonight seems less gloomy with you around my dear rowena.

And BX, hope your rashes begone soon cos someone here very worried.

Ps: Something good will always come out of something bad. Gained some and lost some. I'm really contented with what I have today.. Didn't realize so many people care about me till today. What more can I ask for honestly?

- Noinoi

Tue Jun 05, 05:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home