I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 7 December 2009

Dear Diary



People come and go in our lives. Especially mine.

I overheard Rox talking to her friend over the phone, saying: " My sister ah.. always have ' temporary ' friends that come and go in her life. "

And yes, its true. Not that im proud of it, but its a fact that i've always opened up myself to people around me to a large extent. I trust people easily. And not many people can keep that trust in the friendship/relationship, so i choose to cut off ties and lose them.

I've just deleted a whole chunk of words that i have typed down.

Long story short, friends do dissappoint. Im not talking about any particular ONE over here, but the many that i've met.. i could name so many, but it'll never end here. The list will definitely go on, so does life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAHAHAHA. My classmate just said '' Customers can use WIFI on their blueberry.. "

SHE MEANT BLACKBERRY!! ROFL!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous bf said...

i think shes the female ver. of terry. lol.

Tue Dec 08, 01:57:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home