I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 6 June 2007

I guess we were all in deep thoughts

From left: Kit, me, noinoi, roxanne


Having fun,
loves the camera at times


Noinoi's stuff i helped to pack yesterday..


Sexy pout. Or not. haha..


Insights: Neutral. My mind wonders, daydreams

Before i was up and clear, noinoi had left her bed way before me and started blogging-i guess-.. It was much expected that she could not sleep well with what has happened. Her appetite aint normal too..thinner day by day huh~ This sounds like a great idea to my smaller pants size! But i love food. Its hard to say eat sparingly or selectively. I just eat happily, and as i like. I know, a turn off. But i guess baby doesn't mind me commiting gluttony. Thank goodness. hehs..

Me and noinoi headed down to town and were terribly late. We reached Dhauby Ghaut Mrt station at 5pm for a 4.15pm appoinment=x

Okay. THE BEST PART: We 3 girls had lunch-cum-dinner at Long John Silver, PS. And I spilled my uncapped cuppa ice lemon tea on myself right at the counter, right in front of the queue. I know what you guys must be thinkin..

You guys: My goodness. Clumsy Pig.

Me: To my self-defence, that counter girl did not cap my cuppa drink! I did hesitate whether to ask for a cap because i would most probably spill my drink. It wouldn't be the first time if i did.

You guys: Then why didn't you?

Me: Because I act smart-.-




Hmm..but this really nice guy did make me feel better. Instead of standing beside and totally ignore my embarassing presence like the other not-so-nice guy did with his gf-perhaps-, he reached into the counter area above the drink dispenser to get a cap for the drink to offer me. How gentlemen! That's totally sweet. Guys should ALL be nice. Definitely. Anyway, i proceeded with my day activity with my more than slightly soaked clothes. Haha. It dried after a while alright! Please do not give me that disgusted look. Haha..

Chillin at starbucks, we topically discussed on the things that is troubling noinoi and about relationships in general, bringing in case studies at times. Haha. Examples? Such as Kavin Kuah and my dear boy. Was so happy when noinoi passed a comment that there was nothing much that i could to complain about my bf. I was glad people around could tell too.. Kit was saying i am really very fortunate and loved. I mean its hard to really judge, but i would totally agree at this point of time.

I can never be sure what will happen in the future. Good or bad, i treasure the present. I treasure you baby. Feels really good to finish my day by thinking about you every night, pretty much almost to sleep.. -heavy eye lids- hmM. Time flies like the bird. Hahahaha. what a description right.. haha. okay. Its already 5am. My legs are aching so badly and i'm finally very sleepy=D I'd better get resting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home