I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 16 January 2008

shopping fever

Insights: shopping fever. Letsay, 40 degree celcius?



Shopping just can't get out of my mind. I NEED to shop.





Will be hitting the gym with my mate Eneida later. Lets hope i'll get toner. Especially my fat legs & tummy.

Left skin at 1.30am last night, after work. Slept at 3am. I am soo tired.


I need to get some ease to my shopping urge.
Time flies.
Was just having random recollections..
This pic have been bout 1 year?

( more than 1 yr old pic ) I still miss vic & beach a lot.

I miss (the 4 of us, me, vic, kit & weili) our bikini frenzy. I miss those water theme park and sentosa days. Really. I miss 2006's June when we ( noinoi & company + me ) made Sentosa a weekly affair. I miss you noinoi. & thanks for bringing me to meet Beixian. HAHA.

Bad news: I have to work on CNY's eve & valentines! *Buff* For the money.. hmm. I'll work my programmes out=) Of course i won't abandon my loved for $$$.

That's all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home