I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Nothing much..



Insights: 'Shag ah..'


All these late nights are leaving me really tired. A heavy feeling on the pulse of my head.


My days have been so~ so~. Till my next chillout session, shopping trip or girls day out. Well, the only interesting thing is that work have been great and i can meet baby for work everytime. ( We work near each other. Like.. 5 mins walking distance?? )


Oh. Noinoi was saying how good Zoukout was this year.. shit. i have to make it there next year. Hopefully it'll still be a sentosa thing.



Ichiban Boshi with my baby

Very good ice cream.. its the fried thingy...
I forgot its name.

Freakin heavy eye bags.







The day at the Victoria Jomo's 3rd shop opening.

Its selling all vintage stuff. Real good stuff.

Located at 9 haji lane. Go visit!


2nd level of shop house. Very spacious shop.

Vintage rocks.


Haha. The huge door gift.

My adorable piglet lazing on my baby boy.

Naughty lil fella!

Look at the size of my classmate's fist. haha.

Still having a heavy head. Enterprise module today. Sigh. I'm sooo tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home