I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 23 March 2009

Another late night entry..


Insights: Feelin; Tired.

Back from Kelly's bday chalet. It was a pity butter fell ill and they had to rush her to the vet bout midnight:( Poor puppy ate otah and pesticide from dont know where!! Anyway ( if you're reading this ) , Happy 21st my sexy Kelly!! Still hope you had enjoyed your birthday celebration and the gift from us:)

There was midnight movie and some pubbing last night. I met up with Bx & gang after their beach session. And yes, pictures follows..


My pretty M.A.C sister

& my M.A.C loot.

Cosmetic supply replenished under mum's generosity:D


My handsome boy in the back seat. Doesnt he look neat with that white bow tie!

*I am finding a comfy spot to snuggle in.*

*I love watching cars!*

*I am trying to climb out to reach mummy*

*I partied with the toilet roll!*

*This is my mess. Its so fun:D*

Me and Bx after the movie '' Race to witch mountian ".





Me and the darling.




The adorable and the sassy.

Much love.

Liquid Gold.

Still my pick..

The energy drained beach lovers.

In the messy crib, ready to head out for makan and town.

COFFEESHOP.



The yummy curry noodle @ amk neighbourhood.





Did a lil shopping. Baby fair @ Taka!
IM FAT. NOT PREGNANT.
The baby stuff are for bx's 1 and a half month old nephew:)

While waiting for Rox to knock off..


Bx's face reads '' I am bored of waiting "


Brush fetish?? ( Anyway, that brush is really good to use! )






Bought our AX gift for Kelly. :)



My eyes are so dry! Pouts.
Last night put an abrupt ending to my plan of staying off alcohol, which lasted for bout a whooping 3 weeks. Felt bit guilty but shiok.. Now i want my share of partying back!
Im REALLY tired. But still gonna load the photos up in FB so the gang can get em.
Wow. its 4.30am. Good night ya'll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

party we should.

let's throw a andersonian's party!

Tue Mar 24, 01:29:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home