I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 26 February 2009

My life has been ...


Insights: I OVER ATE, AGAIN. ( stomache bulging like mad.. ouch )

I've been home almost everyday man.. Its only yesterday that i got my ass out of the house to meet Bx. Life sucks when you just eat and sleep everyday. My tummy is huge like an elephant's ass man. And when i say that, boy.. im serious! gaaah.

Alright, time to talk bout something else..

Oh yah. Other than eating and sleeping, i took 4 hours to pack my room 2 days back. WOW. What an accomplishment. Woohoo. Packed my wadrobe, packed my drawers of undies, packed my drawers of cosmetics etc. I washed my bag and.. Baileys went into it! Hurhur. My baby boy's lookin pretty comfortable in it.



His cutesy sleepy moments..





Oops. Someone woke up! heh.



This was last sunday when i met Bx up for a shiok hawker dinner at AMK S-11.


I look retarded.. cool eh? ha.
CHICKEN CHOP!!!!!!
*salivates while typing this*
Its gooood i tell ya.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So the next time that i got myself outta house other than last Sunday was yesterday, to meet Bx.
Because of some arrangement, my mum got her usual london cab to fetch some stuff back to my place. And since i was in a hurry and the rain was HEAVY.. mum paid for my cab fare to AMK!
It was sooo shiok man. And the best thing is, its a PINK london cab! The only 1 in Singapore. Me me i like pink. I know its not like a limousine or anything close, but still.. travelling in style! My style! PINK! Ha.


Went Kbox-ing with Bx. Had a pretty enjoyable time.
It was our first time hitting the KTV with just both of us..yeah.. after all these time together. Ha.
Definitely will be a next time!


I look like im sick right?? So freakin pale.
I had very lil make up on.
As you can tell, yes. my brows were drawn. And some lil bit of concealing.
Was in no mood to do make up.. HOW LAZY CAN I GET.

Me, trying very hard to match his height. Walau eh.

Since i dont look good, might as well.. take retarded shots! Woot.


I like this impromptu one the best.


Gonna check out forever21.com now. Bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home