I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 18 May 2009

The Big Picture.


Me.

Im taking a step back, looking at the big picture. I hope something gets into my head.. i really do.

Alright, FYI here's some new stuff happening at home..


1st up, a new TV!! Its so damn shiok we can plug in the cable to our laptop and we can watch movies or play games on the TV screen. Shiok eh??


2nd, my baby boy went for grooming!!! You can tell from the before photo, we should have sent him for grooming a long time back. HAHA. His fur was so messy la.. look like lion! Now he's all clean, neat and adorable with the puppy cut!


Ps. But poor baileys has some REALLY bad rashes that looks like its about to bleed. Due to his sensitive skin, his skin reacts really badly to shaving or razor:'(Baileys is sooooo damn adorable i know!!! Hurhur. Nah.. more pics for you to enjoy!


I love him in his blue baby singlet!!



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Saturday!

Had dinner with Bx before chilling out with eneida, zz and Jes ( 2 of my current classmates ).

It was so effing fun and the contents were hilarious. Especially enjoyed ourselves at Acid bar. Its my new chillout spot and im totally in love with the fun loving live band. HAHA! *recalls back and smiles to myself * Had my chardonnay that i have been craving for. Feels gooood to just sit back, relax, talk silly, and laugh at every minute details of the conversations we had:)

Me & bx chilling at Starbucks after dinner




My bitch came to join us!
HAHAHAHAHA. This pic is freaking funny.
Its so... Halloween!! Right right???

me!:)
With the matchy matchy hairband. heheh.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today! ( Sunday, to be exact )
What else? Of course its Sentosa with the gang!!



If you notice, im always trying to be in different bikini every week. Ha.
But im sooo sick of my stash of bikinis. Time for new ones! Chio-er ones of course..
*Eyes set on the white ruffled set i spotted in River Island*

Me and darling..

Mini Pei qi. Lol.
Just for some visual effects.



My tired face and those ever sparkling eyes of hers..


Noinoi slimmed down sooo much! Like within a week..its crazy man. So inspiring right. I really should get started on some exercise routine since its IMPOSSIBLE for me to go on a diet. Guess at least i should refrain from sinful indulgence for awhile and intro more fruits intake! ( Shit, i just had cake )

On an ending note, im dead beat..crazy tired.

Will load the rest of the photos up in FB tomorrow if i can find the time.

Good night all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home