I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 30 April 2009

When boredom gets into your head.


Insights: Im.. annoyed.

I over ate today.

And i just ate a pack of chips:(

Im having a flu.

Don says im having the swine flu cause i keep pigging out. HAHAHA. good joke.

Im supposed to be at supper now ( omg kill me ) but the friend is making me wait. ANGRY. Like bx would know how much i hate it when plans are delayed/postponed. I hate bad arrangements! I hate to wait. Ironically, im damn bad at time management. Oh gosh. Means.. i should hate myself??? Gaaah.

I've got a BAD outbreak especially on my chin. Skin sucks like hell now.

My tummy got bigger today. ( fatter, not pregnant )

I attempted 3 tanning sessions and.. im a lil more tanned. Rox went for 1 tanning session today and she's like 2 times darker than me. WTHHHHH. Speechless..

Im tired yet im heading out just for the sake of chillin cause im so bored at home.

This post is totally random. AND I NEED A NEW BIKINI FOR GOODNESS SAKE.

Byebye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home