I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

Finally another decent pictorial post.


Back.. in a better mood.
So me and the bf have been trying to spend more time together:) Both of us are now occupied with school in the day and our night jobs. Plus there are tests and fyp at the back of my head. i cant breathe!! Okay exaggerating, i still can breathe. But you know that feeling when you're slacking on the sofa, watching TV and you have all these deadlines and all at the back of your head bugging you. Sigh.. Or like you are slacking at home happily after school thinking how nice it is to have time to rest at home and SUDDENLY you remember you have work the next day until 3am after your school which starts at 10am. YA GEDDIT??

Quit complaining rowena.

Okay. So i met bx for makan after school last week.

This is goood.

Especially heavenly when you're sick & all you can have is soupy bland food.


And at times when you are bloody thirsty, this is heavenly too.
Aiya its just chrysanthemum tea. HA.

My favourite 'snack' place.
I LOVE JOLLIBEAN!!
I heart soy products/food.
I know i look wierdly bloated and pale. Pale because i was sick.
Bloated cause.. IM JUST FAT HAHAHA.

And we slacked at Coffe Beans..

Looks yummy?? NO IT WASNT!!
The cake wasnt fresh and the drink '' sunrise '' sucked like hell.
Fuckin disgusting!





Bx started playing with the food.. Like a kid!

The mess he made. Looks like shit to me.

Obviously not satisfying.
So we went on the food hunt..

Toastbox!!
Now THIS IS SATISFYING.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I met bx again after my work last Sat for movie:D

Night at the musuem 2 was funny.
Not as good as the first one though.. The plot was too predictable.

Monkey Face. Hohoho.
Yum Dum Dum..

Love days i can go out in slack shorts & carry a small bag containing just the necessary:)
HELLO ALL THIS IS MY LOVE.
I LOVE CHACHOS, RUFFLES AND LAYS.
I JUST BOUGHT 2 PACKETS OF LAYS LAST NIGHT IM SOOO ADDICTED NOINOI IS GOING TO KILL ME.
I HAVE TO EAT SOME ( OKAY NOT SOME, A LOT. ) EVERY NIGHT HELP. haha
The popular milk tea. Bx loves it but i think its tooo sweet and it has a funny taste.
Verdict, i dont like it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Andy and rox were very nice to accompany me for my horrifying dental appointment.
This is andy's first bus & mrt ride in a month.
He is soo annoyed with public transports. ha.
His bike is his love now!

.
.
.
.
.
.
To all you dog lovers:)




Baileys listening to rox talking. So adorable right! Hurhur.
My test is in another half an hour. SIGH. dreeaad test. Im scared:( Boohoo. I type so slowly i should be shot in the head for always not finishing tests.
Gotta run to the other class soon. smooches. Bye all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

I MISS BAILEYS. baby baileys.

sighs.

i like the photos! why bx so gross? go and press the cake until like that! you guys look sweet btw =)

yes i reallly feel like killing you! you eat 1 not enough, must eat 2 packs! you you you you you *speechless*

aimee wants to do a meet up soon! we'll do it after your stressful tests!

muahs!

please eat lesser junk and drink more water kk?

Wed May 27, 01:36:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home