I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 26 June 2009

Hellooo.

Im REAL sleepy now. In class, the lights are off, airconditioned and its raining outside. How not to sleep.

Anyways, Mum gave the dentist a 45min lecture before i reached the clinic last night, because she's been doing a really bad ( as in rushed ) job for me. So my entire dental session was zero pain!! Happy.

But it sucks la. I have these tiny metal clips behind my lower row of teeth, located just below my tongue that's like pointy and but sharp. Its sooo annoying. Its supposed to keep my tongue away from my teeth for some !#$%^&* reason so my cross bite wouldnt be so terrible. Its sharp edges feels like its gonna cut my tongue every time i chew. Sad or what.

Oh, i caught transformer 2 last evening!! Tix under the courtesy of Ericia:) Enjoyed the movie. Felt it was pretty good and entertaining. And yes..now i understand why there's a rave about Megan Fox. Ha. Steeeaaam baby steam!!


Some photos of my cutesy cutesy in his bootey bootey. Hurhur.

Baileys listening attentively ( he always tilt his head when he does ) to rox talking.




All geared up for outdoors!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dinner after shopping.


The thumbs up hokkien mee @ tamp recommended by Andy.


She looks like a kid here.






In desperate need to rid most of the stuff in my wardrobe.

So i went shopping a bit:)

2 minidresses and 1 crazily conservative cap sleeve dress which is crazy cute/cool to me.
( The top right one, which is the only sleeved one )
HA. LOVE IT!! Cannot believe that such a conservative piece can look so good! Im totally gonna get more of such covered up pieces and not look like a slut anymore!!!!
( Eneida seriously thinks im a slut. vincent too. im sure. )
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WWW and Xuan Wen's farewell!!
Off to Adelaide they went, in pursue of their dreams, to further their studies in hotel management i think. Im soo proud of my crazy bitches!!




Missing them already. They were such crazy and fun girls! Such inspiring people.. Will see you both in half a year during your break/hols whatever! Please please let me know when you're coming back. *virtual hugs* Do take lots of care!!


** I have cravings for carls junior's salad and fruits like honeydew.



Doodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home