I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 18 June 2009

Blue is the colour.

Mummy's birthday!!! 17th June:)

Coicidentally most of us were dressed in blue, which is mum's favourite colour=D Even the mum herself was in blue! ( Cept kev and andy were in black )

We ordered a doggy cake so that our baby boy can have a share of the birthday cake!! You bet he was salivating over the blue ( rox intentionally customised it to fit the blue theme ) strawberry cream cheese cake.




Trying..

Still trying..
( look at how straight he can stand! )

Not giving up!

The cake!!

Its so adorable, i wonder how did they do up the water droplets ( yes there is, look carefully! )on the flowers???

And the heart shaped candy thingy sprinkled on top is cute!

The background was too bright:( this was the best i could do.
The most decent photo with baileys looking into the cam.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We wanted to dine somewhere different this year. So instead of restaurants or '' zhi cha ", we had Shokudo!! :D Yummy..
Hello bf. sometimes i think you look really good. hahaha.


Mummy.

GP in white short with thin blue stripes :)

My plate! shiok.

The 2 wierd brothers. Very wierd right.
One like psycho looking another like monkey.

I think i am the most normal except im fat, which is not very normal.



Andy!!

Rox in blue dress!

Me in blue babydoll alike mini dress.

We look sooo young right! I think i know why:(
Our chubby/fat round faces.

Pretty mummy in her blue AX.



Mummy's the slimmest among us. I want to be that slim at her age!
Ignore my constipated face. I was squatting and trying to stabilise the camera.
Like damn 'gek' can.





my family!




Sweet.

Auww.

Sorry bx you look wierd and crappy here.

My idea for bx to 'hug' the mum.

Kevin korkor bought flowers for mum!!

Make a wish.. make a wish.

Our gift to mum, a bag from RI.

From GP to mum, a delicate & sweet lil bracelet.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I almost went crazy when i stepped into the store.
The loads of hair accessories displayed on the racks excites me to the maximum.
Im gonna admit i'm having this hairband frenzy, i want to have so much of them!!!
I was soo tempted to get another 2 but the store was closing:( I'll be back with more i promise!!
Hoho.

I really like the floral designs and the whole old school vibe to it=)
Bumped into mitch on the same day and she was really sugar sweet to text me on how glad she was to meet the big family again and that my hair looked good with my hairband. Im really happy because i really do love hairbands/headbands idk what you call these. And and and, she said i looked pretty!! WAHAHA. While the rest of you reading this are vomitting your heart out, im smiling all ears to ears by her flattery.
I WANT MORE HAIRBANDS/HEADBANDS WHATEVER I JUST WANT MORE MORE MORE!
(i was intending to go back really sooon to get more hair accessories but im now stranded with a pathetic amount of cash because the blur rox took my atm card and all the cash i had to genting with her for holiday-.- Last night, I offered to lend her my bag and asked her to clear out all my stuff before using it. She took out my cosmetics only lo!! And left this morning for genting. Sigh.. No more shopping until Sunday. She is mad blur. Sian X 1000)
___________________________________________________________
Comments Replied!
Wen Xia: *blush* I miss you too lil one!! ( lil as in literally. hurhur ) Movie soon?:D
Mitch: LMAO. Chio ge lao sai?? I CANNOT visualise you saying that. It'll be hilarious! Wahaha. I hope i can pull it off though! Need to work that 3-month-pregnant-looking tummy. Anyways, its a motivation for me to go flaunt at the beach=p Beach volley!!! Im starting to turn fair again. scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

lol. silly you. happy until like that. :)

hahaha! chio ge lao sai is damn cool to use! i picked it up from a cool friend ;) you know her too! haha

real sweet of you guys to don blue for mom!

Thu Jun 18, 05:14:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home