I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Holding it back.


Many know the power of words. Good for them.

But i think its better for me to know the power of silence.

And for me to keep quiet right now doesn't mean that i dont care. It means im taking a step back, re-evaluating my options.

I will speak, only if i think its the right time.. and right now im not really sure if it is. We're not 8. Bitch fights, back stabbing, finger pointing and war of words/blogs not appreciated. If we all can talk with a clear head, open mind, neutral stand and no one on the verge of an emotional breakdown, we shall. If not, it'll all result in a fruitless argument/debate.

Taking a breather might just be the best thing to do, when you dont know what to do.


_____________________________________________________
Bf: Haha. yah..but she's not the ' chanel ' girl. Different one! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home