I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 7 June 2007

Finally met up with my boyfriend.

Insights: feeling light hearted..

Today was simple. Haven't seen baby since Sunday.. Its been a long 4 days. Haha.

Finally met baby after his school and went up his place to accompany him. He's feelin lil stressed up with school work. Its kinda funny though.. I wanted to help him de-stress by making him happier, but it turns out like he was the one cracking me up and pampering me. Hmm.. does this helps you de-stress too baby? hehs.

To Baby: You make me feel that i have no need to hide my emotions from you. You handle all my mood swings, tantrum and pouts when i'm unhappy well.. i'm a blessed girl to have you:)

Oh, yesterday was Leon korkor's birthday.. Happy birthday korkor! Noinoi suggested to have dinner at Blue Jazz. This really fabulous place to dine and chill. Its located at Bali Street, walking distance from Bugis Mrt. It serves fabulous dishes at fabulous prices too. Cheap and worth it!! haha. All the dishes my family and I ordered were good. Imagine. Chicken curry, fish n chips, banana smoothie, dory fish, prawn and mango salad.. Mmm.. Delicious!! Great service too.. There's a live band on weekend too. There's a 2nd level which is a fabulous chilling spot. Find some fun company to chill in a comfy corner melting in the really fabulous atmosphere grooving to jazz music and REALLY cool deco.. My not very professional recommendation: 8/10 :)

Here are a few photos from yesterday. The wacky ones are just for laughs=p

From top: noinoi, mummy, me, rox's bf, rox, leon & leon's gf


Its a mocha cake!


This is my hairband. Its really fun, meant to look like i'm wearing a shade on my head some how. I made it look like spectacles. How cool am i.. Haha


Donuts from the donut factory Aimee bought.



Wierd. I'm feeling really sleepy though napped at baby's place for several hours. Night ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home