I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Jessica Alba rocks


Insights: I love Jessica Alba's body.

Watched the movie 'Honey' for the 2nd time, several weeks back. The first time i caught this show was more than 4 years back. The 1st time i caught it, i was so affected by her fab dance moves. The 2nd time i caught it, i was soooo smitten by her body. I love her. I'm gonna stare at her picture soooo often now! Have to pshyco myself to slim down, now that i have a 'role model'.


my lil doll, wen xia
The durian outing.

Some times brothers just look retarded. Haha.

Mummy.

The gym rats. Again.

This time i look retarded. I was trying to look like i'm biting my hp. Haha

Please ignore the baggy shirt.

Eneida is bathing in that cubicle. Wahaha.


Darlings outing. We finally met!!



My day with Baby.

Was at town, starbucks. told the lady i wanted mocha frappucino with extra whipped cream coz some times they give very lil. And she got my whipped cream this high!! haha. stunned.




Hooray. Went shopping yesterday with rox & vic yesterday. Bough some stuff. It makes me happy! hehs.

Oh, i took a cab & missed my UT today, which was very important. Bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home