I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Jessica Alba

insights: I love Jessica Alba's body.

I love her abs.
They are superb.

I love her limbs.
They are so slim and tone.

I love her breast.
They are very nice.

I like her face.
She's so pretty & sweet.

I like her coz she's soooooooo hot & sexy.
JUST LOOK AT HER!!!










Besides being head over heels with Jessica Alba, I REALLY WANNA GO SENTOSA FOR A TAN. ONLY ON MY BODY. NOT TOO MUCH ON MY FACE. I KNOW ITS DAMN WIERD. I DON'T CARE. I JUST DON'T WANT TO LOOK BLACK & DARK. ITS A PERSONAL PREFERENCE. But if someone persuades me to take off my vicer, i might just conform and return home with a dark face. Sigh. I am very wierd. Heh heh.

And to wrap this entry up, i no longer feel fit. I feel fat again. And i am. Plus i'm munching double flavoured oreos which are very delicious now. Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home