I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 14 June 2008

I can be a part time maid!


Insights: Tired Legs.

Fwwuuaah! I feel like a superhero maid. Mummy & Leon are outta town for holiday. ( respectively one in Malaysia, one in taiwan ) Me & rox are taking up the responsibility of keeping the house tidy. Erm, i mean, tidier. Hehs. Actually, the house will only be tidy the day mummy is coming home, so that she doesn't see the mess and flare up. It always happens everytime she comes back from holidays.. Anyway, housework seems fun to me outta sudden. Maybe cos i've not been doing it. Oh, we're doing the laundry now. I've just hung the dark coloured clothes up & waiting for the light coloured clothes to be done washing. Folded the clothes and kept them in the wardobes too! I say.. i am so capable!- considering it has been ages since i've done housework.

Me & rox did some party planning and shopping today. =)

Andy & Bx are staying over to accompany rox & me tonight. I think they are making up for the lack of mummy & leon's company in the house. More people, more noise, more fun!

Shall end here. Till i'm free again.. *blow kisses*
Night night world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home