I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 29 May 2008

You're still my star


Insights: To You..

Corinne Bailey Rae- Like A Star

Just like a star across my sky,
Just like an angel off the page,
have appeared to my life,
Feel like I'll never be the same,
Just like a song in my heart,
Just like oil on my hands,
Honour to love you.

Still i wonder why it is,
I don't argue like this
With anyone but you.
We do it all the time,
Blowing out my mind.
You've got this look i can't describe,
You make me feel I'm alive.
When everything else is au faite,
Without a doubt you're on my side.
Heaven has been away too long,
Can't find the words to write this song
Oh, your love...

I have come to understand
The way it is,
It's not a secret anymore
'cause we've been through that before,
From tonight I know that you're the only one,
I've been confused and in the dark,
Now I understand.

____________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for doing things that hurt you.
the way i handle things.
for all my mistakes.

I'll never be the same without you.
I did love you, will and still do.
I ask for your forgiveness, and a chance to change.
You want me to change. Then can i please change, for you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home