I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Updates

Insights: Random: I hate the way mum nags & throws ridiculous tempers.

Too many pictures, too little time! ( I'm supposed to leave house at 3pm to meet bx at town, but its 2.35pm and i'm still at this! Gotta chiong to bathe, get clothed + make up blabla.. )

Thus, i shall just leave it to some captions. Enjoy!

Sky Fitness Road Show with Wen Xia & Eneida

( Pics only with wx )



Leon Korkor's 21st Pre-Bday dinner celebration at Sakura. Yum Yum!










Andy, Samantha, Rox n Me

Cute baby had dinner with us too!

Focused photographer. Ha.


Did some shopping with baby recently.

( all mine )

Shiokalulu!

And I love Carls Junior to the max.

Esp criss cut fries. I am soo serious.


Had a new addition to my 'family' .

Baby piglet!

Had a bigger one previously.. couldn't resist to bring this lil one back!

I love disney baby piglets.

My 2 babies taking their afternoon nap at bx's house. Hehs.

Me n bx before heading out for a KTV session.

Eneida's eyebrow piercing.

The piercer only got it done at the 2nd attempt.

First try...

Needle through alrdy...

And then she started bleeding when the piercer tried to put the stud through..

as if she was crying blood.

I freaked out okay!

After 2nd attempt...

Stud went through successfully. She look good don't she:)

( pictures are print screen of videos. )

D.I.Y my hair yesterday to make it look even blacker.

Hehs. I totally dig this dye.

Smells great & works pretty well too. Oh. And very cheap! :))


Gotta run. Byyee.

____________________

Reply to :

noi: Hehs. yeah. Sky totally rocks. Tony said he'll give us free 1mnth membership to use the gym. Weee... :p

vic: Aight. Will check out ya blog. Yeah man.. when ya free to go out? My hols ends this week!:( call me kay? i'll call ya up when i'm free too.. muuuaah! miss you like crap!

eneida: Kk. Will attach the vids to email n mail ya soon. Gimme some time. Imma busy woman. Ha.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey darling.. oh we end work, enjoying now ar.. haha. eneida's piercing looks scary.. argh. lol.
and u really dyed ur hair agn.. well done! haha. anw tony wil transfer the $. will let us noe when he has done so. i reminded him alr cse he said he forgot. haha

Tue Jun 10, 05:02:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright babe. Thanks loads laaaaaa. :D :D :D :D :D :D LOVES MANY. :)

Wed Jun 11, 03:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home