I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 25 May 2008

A Quickie


Insights: Feelin; Chillo

Just had to put up a 'quickie' post before i go take a piss and my bath.

Clubbing last friday wasn't partying. It really isnt. Its my first bad clubbing experience. Shit happens yeah.. Anyway, the music. Inside butter was playing rmb, which was only so so~ that night. I don't know what's it called, but the 'outside' bar area was playing progressive. beautiful man.. the music was awesome. That's probably the only positive thing. And the 2 cute guys i spotted was a plus point.

Gonna meet rox soon, after she ends work at 5.45pm. Its really been some time since i've reached town when the sun is still up, for shopping. I usually reach town at 8 or 9pm, which is silly, coz the shops are closing. Oh well, its just me la. Not the day kinda person, unless its tanning, beach, or the unavoidable, school.

Mum is hogging the toilet now. I need to bathe. I am gonna be late. Oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home