I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 22 December 2008

Outings.


Insights: Bad headache left me nauseous for the entire of today. Sigh.

Some updates bout what i've been up to ever since the school holidays have started, excluding Zoukout. Damn, its been a week already. I thank God for the other 2 weeks left.
* WARNING: Details might bore you. There's really nothing interesting. Read on if you sincerely care bout my life.. or if you have too much time to kill/don't have a life. *
Lets get started..

Went for a school activity to clear my CE points.
I HATE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SCHOOL. seriously.
But bo bian. I had to do it. Im still left with more than half of the points to clear.
Nonetheless, it was chill and i was slacking around most of the time.
Event: Staff bring your kids to school day!

I've been wearing a lot of jacket/sweaters recently, but i've not worn a long sleeved shirt for a DAMN long time. Feels good!

This cutesy doggy with a white ribbon ( not clear in picture ) was deliberately worn to fit the kiddish event. Ha.



Wan Leng.


Look at this indian kid in the picture. He's hilarious.

Superman DOES attract lotsa attention for sure.
Now i know superman loves candy floss and popcorns too, when he was lil. hahaha.



.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Baileys @ Marina Barrage.


Brought our puppy for a walk/stroll/run/sight seeing. Fun!






































































Everyone has a kiddish moment! =D








































Look! The wind gave me a 5month pregnant stomache.
( Im actually as fat as 3month pregnant only! wahaha )































Leon looks like he's one of the Cullen..like he flew into the scene.
Reminds me of..
'As if you can outrun me'- quoted from Twilight.

Baileys boy couldn keep still.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Late night shopping at Central Mall with Bx, Rox & Andy






Got myself a red dress from clubmarc! =D









Hellooo bf! I wonder if we'll ever get married. HAHAHA.
Watya think???






Annoyed of waiting, Bx said he deserved a Mega Mac!
( The Macdonalds advert, in case you didn catch it. )






Rox's fitting room.
In my opinion, it fits the 'Red, she said' collection from MAC.



Dinner at 11ish pm. All of us, starved.







I was trying to do the pout lips. But braces was in the place for the moment. Hmph.















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minds Cafe at Selegie with Aimee & Bx.
Monopoly.
I was the first player to set foot on Clarke Quay. I had to buy it!
*recalls back..* It was my second home:(




Just so coincidentally, i had to set foot on all of the following.. Boat Quay and Robertson Quay as well. I bought them, of course.
It was a sign.. I knew i belonged there. hurhur.





Okay. This picture is sooo damn cute! I snapped it!
Story behind the photo: I ( trishaw ) was 'just visiting' the jail. Bx ( Merlion ) stopped by too.
I decided to let Bx the merlion 'tongpang' my trishaw. heheheh.













Aimeeeeeee. V cute!






She was very generous to sponsor part of our share at Minds Cafe.
YOU RAWK. Thank yoouu:) Next time i buy you more underwear. hahaha.


Our 2nd game. As you can read, Dirty Minds. *smirks*
The clues given are pretty dirty. For the open minded adults only!
Level of difficulty: VERY. haha. ( I mean its very difficult )


This year's xmas, imma poor kid. Last year's xmas was spent well with gathering, gift exchange and all.. Hope there's still chance for a small celebration at Bx's this year.
Ps. My first, and most probably ONLY, xmas gift for this year is from Leon korkor and Aimee!! *shows loves* Weeee.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

this is a great post. i enjoyed the photos =)!

i love all of you. MUAHS. you guys look positively HAPPY and its happy to watch.

=)

ps: BX will make a good husband! =)

Mon Dec 29, 12:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home