I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Zoukout 2008

Insights: Feelin; very itchy. ( mosquito bites on my thighs and butt )


My opinions on Zoukout? Over rated. Its definite for this year.

Just like what i was telling Michelle, it felt more like a carnival. The food and drinks were over powering the music. The music was poor! ( except Nouvelle Vague and DJ above & beyond )

Was quite a pity when my legs started hurting at 2am and the music actually sucked pretty bad, we actually sat down to eat Old Chang Kee.

There were few guys that i HATED.
There was these 2 ang moh guys, 1 and a half head taller than i was, cutting my queue and sandwhiching me like crazy. Sweaty, smelly and fat. PUI.
And there was this fucker who knocked into me and spilled MY BEER all over ME. Fuck you bastard. You didn't even apologise!

Witnessed a cat fight. Hair pulling, head kicking, bikini ripping. No boob show though. What were the girls thinking?

Housepours were cheaper than i thought.

Trance started to rock only at 5am ( DJ A&B ) when poor ericia was already pretty down by fatigue, i think. Ha.

I miss those power-packed RnB music i used to dance to, which wasn't present at Zoukout.

Though music could have been better, the company was great. Looking forward to clubbing with them again:)













































Add Image
















































































































Ps. Babes, lemme know if there are any photos that you are not comfortable with me posting it up kay? I'll have it taken down:)


There was a lot of photos taken! Many i couldn't open my eyes properly, many my fats were piling.. aiya. whatever. What to do:( Just ignore okay.


Anyway, i couldn't send them through mail of anything like that. File was too huge. Thus, i signed up for a facebook account ( LIKE FINALLY ). All of the decent ones up in my facebook, so that the girls can take it from there. Im SO foreign to facebook. Im not even sure if i'll follow up with the account. Hope i do!



HELLO ERICIA. YOU ARE MY NEW FRIEND. hahaha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home