I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Pictures Overload.


Insights: 20/11



Weee. I love having a twin sister. I love sharing my birthday with her. I love you meimei. happy happy 18th!


Me & korkorS gift to meimei. :)


Pretty pretty aint she?


1st day: Yummylicious cake from Andy!!



I was home, just bathed, hair wet, without make up, just squuezed my zits, then about to cut cake.


Yes. so, i decide to just block out my face. Wahahaha.



I drew this on meimei's present!!


Mostly my doodles again!:D


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



2nd day: Chillout session at Le Bar, drinks on Kevin korkor!!

Loves loves.












Cake from bx:) Thank You baby!!
















The only decent group photo. I'll remember this day!!

Kevin korkor was sooo sweet:))








3rd day: Makan session at Astons after gift hunting!


















Gift hunting @ M.A.C !

Andy was hungry & bored!





Our handsome army boy!








The ONLY decent picture of Andy. very natural right!

That's because he had no time to react=p


This is very Leon.




This is ALSO very Leon.


Meimei buying mummy foundation again! good daughter=p



Me & Aimeeeeeee.

( Minnie mouse! *inside joke* ) hurhurhur.


Andy's go at concealing under eye circles with, i dont know what. cream eye shadow? hahaha.


Meeeee.






Yes. Meeeeeee.



Pretty mummy.






ME.














I feel loved!:)




!




!




!




!




!




!




!




!




!




!



!




PINK coach-> Bx.

( from America )



Samsung Digicam plus whole lot of parts- Uncle Tony

( Noinoi, he is damn generous loh! )
My SUPER chio miniature eye brush set from M.A.C!

Limited Edition. And now its mine!!

- Thank you leon korkor for bringing me present shopping.

I loooooooove my brush set!

( He really doesn't see why i should like it that much. haha.


RED. Damn chio right!! Ahhh. Happyyy:D




Some gifts not pictured:



Vouchers, voucher & more cash vouchers!

( Topshop, Kbox, Charles & Keith, Forever21 )- Thank you Aimee & eneida plus gang=p



Pretty Golden Butterfly Hairclip

-Thank you Andy korkor:)



Black Lips Clutch

( which looked exactly like the sofa at Le Bar. Hurhur.)- Thank you Kevin korkor n Samantha.


Pretty pretty lingerie. from bx? NOPE.

I like it a lot!!! - Thank yooouuu meimei and Andy korkor!!



Ang Baos, Ang Baos, more ang baos!-

Big thanks to GP, Bx's mummy and my great mummy!





Lastly, my very early birthday gift from Mummy, whom you guys already should be familiar with! hehs.












I know he looks very fat, but he is not! He is just VERY furry and fluffy. hurhur.


Adorable right!!



Before i end my post, i wanna thank every single one for all the wishes, gifts, time spent & most importantly, effort.


Heart my family most!


2 cakes. 3 day long celebration. 2 happy me. ( me + twin )


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! Feel so happy for you. :) And omg baileys looks like he grew in super speed. HAHA. And ehhh, Lebar, I go beforeee.

Wed Nov 26, 12:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home