I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 15 January 2009

Just another mid school post


Insights: Enjoying neat hair!

Me! Me! Me! I went for a hair trim yesterday and shifted my parting cause it was sooo flat. Dyed my hair black too. Yes i know many of you are gonna roll eyes & think that my hair is black already dye for what right. But it is really blacker! Looks healthier and shinier too. ( I hope it makes a difference. Ha ) Thank god i didnt have to cry over this visit to the hair dresser! heh heh heh. He did a very careful job in snipping of my locks cause he heard from my mum i'll cry if he cuts too much. Weee.

Damage done was a hundred odd. Sigh.. Times are really bad. I feel bad for spending.


Anyway, i had a nightmare today. I dreamt that i had 2 fish as pets, a cat and baileys. ( Its soo wierd coz i HATE fishes.) Baileys was trying so hard to run away when i was carrying him. He kept struggling and jumping for the ground. Everytime when i tried to catch him, he peed on my hands like twice the amount he usually would.

wth. How wierd:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home