I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 25 March 2009

I had a lovely night..

Insights: Hate waking up at 5pm.


Again..

Cooked ( I'd call it ) Soy sauce honey chicken & the below few.
Rox can cook good rice wine soup! ( not pictured )

.

.


.


.


.


.


Last night, had a unique group outing with darling mitch, peiqi , jeff & company without the intermediary Bx. I texted mitch that i cant believe how we are hanging out with bx's friend's friends. Haha. It went good nonetheless.



Caught the movie ' Let the right one in ' that mitch has been dying to watch=p Me & Mitch liked the film.. but the guys almost fell asleep i think. I liked how minute details in the film were given attention to. But there were a few particular scenes that REALLY got me. Pretty gross at times but all still acceptible to me.


Late dinner at Long Johns.

Rox came to join us for a lil while after her work.


Peiqi, the 19 yr old mitch, rox, the 25 yr old me. ( Ps. inside joke )


Group photo 1


Group photo 2


Chilled @ Acid Bar!

Feels good to get my dose of vodka.

My darling Mitch looks soo sweet in the picture!



2 sun kissed babies & a pale me!


Why is it i cant look this sweet? hehs.


The ultra sporting jeff!





:D





I really enjoyed my night. Ultimately, the company were the ones that made it enjoyable & special..


Hope the next time would be as sweet:)



__________________________________________________________


Reply to comment:


Mitch: Auuw. you're always this sweet!! I think you give off the big lollipop vibe.

You're always so sweet, cheerful and bubbly. Heh. And i love the 19year old side of you. hahaha!

Yes.. i know. you trance lover! Heh. Butter is now at one fullerton. Was closed before..Think its open this weekends! Not sure how the crowd would be like.. & i havent been to Dbl O. Noob right. heheh. YESSSS. SOUND THEM OUT!! SOOON.. OR LIKE.. NOW!! hahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acid bar, memories man.

Wed Mar 25, 11:13:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home