I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Quickie.

Insights: Mcflurry for supper. YES I DID. Somebody, kill me!!!! :(

I AM HERE JUST TO SAY I MISS PARTYING.

YES YES MICHELLE, WE SHOULD PARTY. But you're so selfish!! Andersonians' party?? I hope non-andersonians are allowed! Like me and jeff!! Boohoo. And i was just talking to bx about how wierd for me to be the youngest in the group=p Anyway..what's your ideal way of partying? Venue? Lets put this together quick! i cant wait.. i cant wait..

_______________________________________________________________
Reply to comment:
Eneida: You wanna cook for who? You wanna cook because after clubbing you're always hungry right!! Lol. Dont cook when you're drunk okay.. Remember? The moon.. the stars. Hahaha. I hope you dont burn your house down!=p

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

wah. *hands you knife* SINFUL!

sorry about the identity crisis! hahaha. i thought you knew andersonians' party obviously includes jeff and yourself! since you guys blend in so well!

*ahem* you are now 25. remember that. LMAO.

jokes aside, well age is not an issue nor excuse. so long as you've got something to contribute! like your character? laughter? spontaneity? jokes? we love it =)

silly girl. i know you cant wait. haha. you know i like trance but the rest of them dont. the guys will like anywhere with alcohol im sure! haha. i say phuture or butter for the guys. maybe even dblO.

lets sound it out to them...

Wed Mar 25, 01:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home