I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Took a trip to the hairdresser.



FUCK MAN I'VE GOT SHORT HAIR. ( its not short to many but its short to me! ) hmph. I almost cried again. booo. haha!


Can't say i regretted cutting cause its soo much neater now. If you know me you'll know how flat my long heavy hair is. Sigh.. what to do.. wait for the hair to grow loh!!


Nah nah nah.. exclusive showcase of my hair. Please ignore my washed out look because i was tired at the end of the day. Had lunch and fyp meeting with the team mates today at town before my haircut with mum.


With the mates at Ajisen.

This is Valerie and Mindy. Hoho. No pictures of Seok Hui though..

Me and tricia babe.


Her signature. ha.

MY FUCKING SHORT HAIR.

*SCREAM EVERYBODY SCREAM!!*


COMPARE COMPARE.




OKAY BYE!


____________________________________________________
Reply to comment:
Mitch: thanks darlin:) yes i bet baileys misses you too!! He is soo naghty GAAAH. ha. i will try to stop the munching of titbits and drink more water=p Chips is like drugs to me.. i need time.. HAHA. need the skin to clear up BADLY. crazy outbreaks..damn.

4 Comments:

Anonymous yong said...

you look GORGEOUS with your new hair! :D very pretty!

Thu May 28, 12:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Eneida said...

Chioer lor! HAHA.

Thu May 28, 10:27:00 pm  
Blogger TRICIA said...

I love your new hair. I think it looks GREAT! (:

Sat May 30, 01:14:00 pm  
Anonymous wen xia said...

u look perfectly fine gal.. at least feelin fresher and younger. haha.
i noe u always scream when u go for a hair cut..

Wed Jun 03, 09:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home