I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Today, we are 3.


Rox and me are pretty into salad now! Hooray. That's something i never thought would happen. And so we bought a whole lot of greenies, salad dressings, tuna in water ( recommended by noinoi ) and chicken ( we had it boiled ) :)

Veg makes me feel gooood. I think its a psychological thing. I truely believe more veg will make a person chio-er from inside out!

I feel good just looking at the veg. HAHAHA.

Ok this is definitely psychological.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Late lunch @ Yum Cha chinatown with my bx, over a lazy afternoon:)
Shiok or what!
Hmm.. but yum cha is too over rated. I dont think its THAT good.
There's many better dim sum places around.. shall go food hunt more often=D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I bought something again!!
Happy like mad but i reeaally need to stop buying stuff when im on a budget!!


I seriously cannot resist myself when it comes to..

HAHA. Yessss.
If you know me well enough,
I LOVE LACE CANNOT RESIST LACE FEEL GOOD IN CHIO LACE.




The slutty side of me thinks that chio bras like that are totally meant for events whereby you ' zao geng'. HA. How seksay! (Better than revealing your ah ma-looking bra when you zao geng right! ) And it'll totally happen because bitches who are either bloody confident with their boob size ( e.g. Eneida ), or those whom are trying very hard ( some times too hard ) to pull off a seksay look in a revealing way ( ok that's me i admit ) will totally wear clothes with plunging neckline when we club. So tell me.. how not to zao geng when you're wearing so little plus when you get intoxicated to the maximum?? I mean..once in awhile it will happen one right??!! Please dont tell me im the only one zao geng-ing all the time. ok. Not all time time.. sometimes.


Ps. I have not bought a bra in a bloody long time and man, this feels good! ( feels as good as eating veg HAHAHA. Im so lame )













Alright. To wrap up this entry, here's a shoutout to my bf:

Sweet hubby, thanks for being understanding, loving and caring always. Although i always complain about us lacking the FUN factor in our r/s, i really do love you and of course i'll not stop loving you just because things doesnt seem as fun as it did years back. I know im very demanding, irritating, alcoholic, slutty, bitchy, lazy, irritable, impatient, fat ... ( the list goes on )So i reaally do appreciate you for sticking by me all these while:) You've been a great bf, great friend plus a great guardian. LOL.

I give you 2 thumbs up for your companion! HAHAHA.

Lastly, you know i love you.

XOXO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

aww!!! happy 3 years darling :)

time flies. can't believe it's already been 3 years :)

good that you like your greens!

here's to healthy living darling..

muahs.

Tue Jun 30, 02:04:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home