I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Cosmic Gate

And so there was a gathering with the few peeps from the 4/8 ( & when i say FEW, i really mean few. like only a total of 5 of us out of the entire class? HAHA. ) Talked cock sing song ( in Louis' words ) over drinks @ Harry's. Had my Hoegaarden:)

Finally met up with my darling, Kit. Bought her a Pussyfoot!:D My favourite mocktail.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What else?
ZOUK.
DJ Cosmic Gate!! :D
Another night of great music, company & booze.
Vin's friends. Cute couple!


The same old same old. Lol.



My babes for the night.

The boys shuffle shuffle shuffling.




Met my darling Noinoi there!!! Heheheheh. Extra happy!!
Tell me she looks pretty or what!
( Im totally diggin those hair braids. & those fluttering lashes. Its a girly girl thing )



Finally met up with Alan, an ex-colleague from barracks after 2 odd years. Zouk & FB rocks! Totally brings people together. LOL.



& Vin fell asleep as usual, after few drinks. Pek cek to the max!! Ha.


My best clubbing mates & great work mates:)



Seksay back.
( member's toilet is great for camwhoring )

Brotherly love.


@ Phuture.
The song playing was.. '' Beat it! "

Wah.. her puppy eyes!

& this is my favourite pic. Vin literally blends into the environment damn well. HAHAH.
You like?? I like!!

Glad to have Nat as company, because i do enjoy Phuture still. E has transformed into a hardcore trance FREAK & this leave no inch of passion in her left for RnB/Phuture. Ha. Good that i have come to appreciate trance too=D
As usual, all the rest of the photos will be up on FB in awhile. Check em out over there ya bitches.

Till the next party or some sort!

*blows kisses*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home