I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 24 July 2009

Beauty Queen.

Drag is the new beauty!



My seksay girlfriend.
She sports dark pinkish lips. Hot!



Hoho. we did the same checkered tie up shirt! Cept hers is without a tube inside. She has a better body.



Check out that tiny waist.


She's pretty slutty. She likes muay thai dudes.





Nat as the freelance makeup artist for the night.





TADAAH!! Eric!! Red seksay lips as well!!


Me and the camera babe.


I love my hair plaited. I look like sucha good girl:D


SANJU!!!! Wahaha.


My assistant for the night, Rose.


She's 21 man. Looks 17 right!




And yes my face looks very fair cause of the camera's flash. Hurhur.


Nizam as..Ms Cutesy for the night. LOL


Vin looks like a perfect slut.
I look like.. a happy kid licking my lollipop.


Vin does the slut dance!!! (FYI, its his forte )
That's my seksay hairband and bangle he's wearing!! heheh.


Just another one to haunt you for the rest of your night till you dream of him/her
( whatever gender you prefer to think of Vin as!! )
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways, Wed was butter with Nat, Barry ( her brother ), Eneida and Stanley.
It COULD HAVE been damn bloody fun. But too much Macallan neat ruined the night:(
Ps. Nat if you're reading this, Im sooo sorry. I know its not the first time and im really regretting it! The trouble i gave you guys and my badass hangover! I PROMISE i'll not get so wasted again!!! okokokokokok.
( That is you'll ever wanna come out again, but i think i'll be staying away from booze for awhile. )
Pics up on FB, the censored ones ( Just for laughs ) are privatised by Nat.
Will load the pics up here when i have the time.
Booboo. I gotta rush to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home