I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 28 August 2009

Jaw Clamp.


I cannot put to words how glad i am that UT 3 days for semester 1 is over. Seriously, its been 3 damn years since i've last mugged for any test or paper. The last was O levels. Feel so proud of myself for being hardworking cause i finally made myself useful for that few revision days!

I have been eyeing on that duo chocolate coco krunch breakfast cereal sitting on the kitchen table for the longest time. But now i cant eat it because i have 6 bloody rubber bands in my mouth, with the braces. DAMMIT. There's 4 that makes up 2 vertical lines in front, holding my jaws together and i cannot open my mouth wide enough to eat almost anything. I have to remove them in order to eat and putting them back would be a hell of a chore.

( Having the thought i'll have to change the rubber bands twice a day after meals makes me feel like skipping meals. BUT IM NOT A DIET PERSON & YES I KNOW I REALLY SHOULD BUT.. i wanna eat all those yummy things!! )

Im damn sad now. But IM TOO HUNGRY. I'll just try to squeeze some milo soaked soda biscuits into my mouth through the lil opening i can try my best to make out. HAHA. Glutton me!!

So here's something not so glutton-y, something less sinful:


Im in love with my salad. I put some greenies i got from the salad section at Giants, eggs and tuna:) Oh, and vinaigrette dressing is love! Made some for the family as well, and they liked it. Heh. Happy me. Gonna re-stock my supply of greens soon.

Spending time together with Bx when ever we can:)

Yummy. Northpoint is a great chillout place!

Mine


Bx's.



Been smitten over 命中注定我爱你. And that's just what im gonna do now~
Teehee. XOXO.
____________________________________________________
Reply to comments:
Isabelle: can can. holidays already. haha. but must discuss which day to bring the lil ones out for their walk. Because imma busy woman!=p
Eve: hurhurhur. yes. im still waiting for you to come back and party with me bitch!! Miss you miss yoouu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home