I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 30 August 2009

A penny for my thoughts.

I wish i could tell you you and you what's going through my mind. That's only, I wish.

Then again i would really like to know what would you do, if you were me.



What would you do, when you come to know of a certain disturbing fact?

How would you react to those negative thoughts?

And how would you live with the fact after coming to know of it.

Is taking on a vengeance attitude always wrong?

How would you deal with such a circumstance.





I might need someone to teach me. Then again, the only person i can trust and rely on is myself for the matter. Therefore, Im thankful for the existence of this online diary.

I finally understand the saying about the leopard never changes its spots.

Its the same for me. Its the same for you. You're still the person i knew you to be, and that's not positive.

Im probably the only damn person in the world that can understand this entire entry, but its okay. Obviously its not meant for anyone else to comprehend. To clarify, this is NOT an emotional entry. This is just a phase of my life, i want to pen down for rememberance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Eneida said...

Ah ah. Do you need a listening ear?? I'm here, even though I know I've been pmsing since yesterday.

Sun Aug 30, 03:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home