I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 10 December 2009

Broken Silence


So now everyone talked. All that could have been said was said, almost all that could have been done was done. I guess its a good thing we all laid the facts on the table although it might mean implicating more trust issues between you and him. But facts are facts, it cant be hidden for long. Good that its out and clear.

Thank you everyone for speaking up. All in all, everyone makes mistakes. You do, I do, everybody does. Its not too big an issue to me now that i see and hear from all perspectives.

Its gonna be pointless picking on all those small mistakes we all made so yeah. Maybe everyone should just hope for the best and pray things will turn out the way we want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home