I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 8 June 2007

Everybody, be happy!



Insights: Sometimes, the grass is greener on the other side.

I'm at Mitch's place. Accompanying her as i do my strawberry mask. Feels a lil stingy at first but is quite relaxing. It does not dry too..so i could sing along the lil star song by kelis. Have not done masks for several months. Yucks. Explains the poppy things on my face. *disgusted*

She's feeling quite down after finding out some stuff.. which got me pissed too. But i really wonder, if she's a bitch or not. ( not referring to mitch ) I wouldn't get to see the both sides of the story yet.. but i'm waiting. Waiting for the world of lies to reveal itself.. Recent happenings are swaying my thoughts about many things. Sometimes losing my stand on certain issues. Issues of trust perhaps. It got me thinking.. Argh. Whatever. Just don't anyone play the game of trust. It is lame shit.

Waiting for more to reveal..

Wonder why i'm not feelin as sticky to my baby. Hanging around with others makes me occupied. But again, he comforts me. I can be a real attention seeker in his presence. Well, hope we'll have more fun together baby:) I really care bout you. Meet you soon yea..

Vic's in malaysia. Kit is working for her at bugis. Noinoi is feelin down. Baby is busy. I am very free & nothing much excites me at the moment. Wishing something fun & happy can be done real soon.. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home