I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 22 November 2007

Weak..



Insights: Still sick, very weak. Sigh..


BY RIGHT ( according to my updated schedule ), i should be working today and sat. The assistant manager, Ben, called and asked me last night why i did not turn up for work. Jeesh. Go sort it out with the senior captain yo.. I'm not even supposed to work yesterday. And Shanker had news that the captains and all were passing down the message that they do not want me to report for work anymore. Stupid stupid. I don't give a damn. But apparently it was mistake on their fu**ing management side. Will turn up for work still, since i'mma responsible good old worker. If their gonna give me more trouble, i'll screw their mouth to their ass. Let em' have some good time kissing their butt! What a lousy way to start my day..


Anyway, birthday night was okay. Appreciate the company of friends and colleagues. More over the lil gifts and wishes.. Thanks everyone=) Oh, it was a rainy rainy day. And i had severe throat infection that day, yet still went on with my drinking plan at night. Came home with high fever and all.. felt like fainting. Was so tortorous. Suay man..to 'kenna' fever on my birthday itself!! And only that day. argh.

Feeling still so sick. 3rd day down already. Can't get enough of the days when baby would take care of me and hug me to sleep. I miss my baby boy soooo much. i really do.





















Chic Vic..


Sassy times..


Rox can multi task. haha.


My Champagne and disco Vodka Absolute from edward.
plus a champagne cake on my bday.. really touched:)


ending off with a look alike photo.

You could say we have couple face, or we look like siblings!! lol. I really think so.

Hmmm..i am so bored. Can't wait for weekends. Can't wait for a job change.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home