I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 30 November 2007

23rd Birthday


Insights: Its a very very special day today. I'm all excited and nervous.

Its baby's 23rd birthday. A planned suprise ahead. Will not reveal now. Heehee..

Gave him a surprise at 12sharp last night. Was running around town like mad ( really chionging ).

Wisma -> Paragon -> Lucky Plaza -> Far east -> Tangs -> Shaw -> Wisma -> Paragon -> Centrepoint -> Shaw -> Wheelock -> Orchard Mrt


I was walking and walking, running and running around like mad. Just to prepare and be in time for the appearance at my prince's doorstep. Haha. Everything went okay~ Not bad:)

So excited for later. Can't wait to reveal the surprise. ( I feel super bad that i'm keeping him in the dark. oh well )

Hope to upload some birthday pictures soon.

Oh. A short message: I love you baby boy! I hope you feel so:) Hugs hugs.

Ciao Ciao Ciao! Laters all.. I should be back to school work:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home