I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Friday, 16 November 2007

My pleasant day


Insights: Shoulder ache. Date tonight. light hearted.


Today should be a pleasant day.

Coz i was so tired from yesterday's work, i woke up at 8.30am when class starts at 9am. Took all the time in the world to bathe and put on my foundation, blusher and draw my brows. Planned to finish my make up in school. It was 9.30am by then. Mummy offered to send me to school. Wheepee. Went back to my room to put on my mascara. Waited for mummy to be done with all her make up and matching of clothes. Reached school at bout 10.30am. Its really super shiok to wake up later than usual and still be able to take my time for my make up and clothes. Feeling good to have light and simple make up.

just concealer, foundation, brows, mascara, blusher and lip gloss.

I feel so like a lady in my dress today.


Came to class and realised only bout half the class turned up for lessons. It super good news coz it means that class would end earlier as presentation time is reduced=D The module today is culture. I'll just simply slack away.. haha. easy module. happy happy.

I'll probably leave school early to meet baby in town then head east to have dinner with family. Its an advance birthday celebration at Crystal Jade=)) happy. happier.

I'm kind of addicted to shopping online. Haha. Gonna make my 3rd purchase of apparel from my regular site. Happy. happy. happier.


Work has been a bore. I wil definitely leave barracks. soon. Hate that place.. But all the beautiful friends there..makes me reluctant. I'm hoping i'll be at some beauty counters in departmental stores like rox after i leave barracks.



Overdued.

Piaget Event at Barracks.







Super cool decos up to match the models. These pics were before the event started.











It was really super well done that i was in awe.. There were even prettier rooms that i did not snapped pictures of. Champagne Veuve Cliquot free flow that night. I didn steal any. Good for them. Haha.

Oh, i've introduced to all my bunny playmate right? Actually my very first playmate is from my baby boy. Its name is crocky. I hug it to slp every night. Crocky stays at my place and my other playmate stays over at baby's place.


Crappy background. That's my lil crocky.



happy. happy.



Hmm...there's a few bunch of peeps i really need to plan time to meet up with.

1) Pioneer Barracks crew.. Alan.. Stanley.. Matthew.. Edward.. Wei hong and all..

2) Girls.. Vic, Yong kit, Wei li..

3) My dear noinoi


I have to make time. I miss them. I miss my bf badly too. 5th day without meet ups. Thank goodness we're having from later to sunday together.

Peace-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home