I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 29 January 2008

Updates



Insights: I refuse to do school work today; procrastinate against boredom.

School kinda suck today. ( my female toot toot faci behaves & lookes like a man!! ) That's why i'm blogging. Haha. I have started doing cashiering at skin:) Happy. Its less work than being a server ( like of course ). Will be on a 6 day week schedule this week. I'm only off this Sunday. Would be having a 5 day week schedule from next week on. Phew.

I really miss bx. =)) Should start planning for valentines soon. But i'll be working on the 14th. Its a thurs=(( Gotta plan gotta plan...


Updates:

25th Jan, Friday.

Went to catch 27 dresses with my mates Eneida, Nicola, Sue Yee & Lester. Sue Yee left for home after, but belle and clayton joined us for booze back at Skin bar. Had a wacky time. Movie was good though i was half an hr late, haha. Drinks & bitching were great. Eneida & lester were good at 5-10. Nicola was great, holding her liquor. Really enjoyed=)) Puked for the 1st time. Downed beer too fast perhaps. I was wasted & up, eneida got home STILL wasted, Lester was almost wasted, Nicola was high. Belle was okay, mama to take care of all. Clayton was best. Didn even drink. Was too sober. Had to send all of them back. Haha.

26th Jan, Saturday.

Late night shopping with baby. Reached town at 9.15pm. Lol. It was late, nevertheless, i shopped!! Hehs.

27th Jan, Sunday.

Late night shopping with baby again. Reached cityhall at 8+ pm. We shopped. heh heh heh. Happy.



Some pics of the outdated happenings:


Lil wenxia hidin from my cam

Lester didn. He is not shy. Haha

Wierd 'ball' popping out when he flexes his arm-.- yuck!

24th Jan- Rox, me, leon & mummy did our hair at ulu ullu people's park

The salon is suuper lock-kok. Hahaha. Some intro by my mum's friend.

Look at how old school the pics are! It tickles me. Haha.
Arrived to see my sleeping beauty. Haha.

Can you imagine??? That brown big thing is a hairstylist!!! Ahahahahahaha.

He really looks like shreg!!!

He IS shreg!!!!! Lock-kok equipments. heh heh.
Mummy:)

Leon permed his hair for volume. The curls are not as small as it looks. Its not even curls.. yeah.

Looking relaxed..

Lookin a lil worried..
Looking pain and worried.
Lookin VERY pain.Worried mama.
That is Alvin. The one who did OUR hair. After my hair trimming.


Rox did a light brown ( which did not turn out as light as she wanted )
mummy:))

Okay. That irritating Alvin had to trim my hair for the 2nd time and cut off 2 inch of my hair intentionally for blabla reason which i don't know. I WARNED HIM TIME AFTER TIME NOT TO TOUCH MY LENGTH. I was so pissed, I was cursing & swearing after i stomped out of the salon. AND I CRIED. haha. I know this sound bimbotic & stupid, but 2 inch meant the world to me okay! bleh.

Okay. This is my black hair=))

Hahahahaha. This fat woman had to lean onto the railing right next to my seat. PUI. haaa.

That's her ass okay!!

Peace to the world-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home