I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Sunday, 15 June 2008

I did lotsa housework


Insights: He was forced into this.

Today is house-keeping day. Stayed at babyger house accompany her do house work, while i sleep n watch tv. haha. really zuo bo.
Finally till all her work are done, it was already 9pm.. Then we head down to Kou Fu to have nasty dinner.Pasir ris hawkers really cmi. yucks. After dinner we head down to my place. It was another house-keeping task to accomplish. n yeah we juz finish clearing, sweeping, re-arranging all the stuff and sit infront of pc to blog our day~ =/


All the above was entered by bx. I forced him to do up an entry=p We just realised that he talks like an ah beng ( nooooo....!! ) *shakes head* Shall phsyco him to do more reading. Haha. As you can see, 90% of the food available at Pasir Ris West Plaza really sucks. We had a lousy lousy dinner. Feelin bored after settling all the housechores so i thought it'll be fun to watch him blog! My review? I think he's even more boring then me la!=p



Random thoughts..

I miss you noinoi=) Quick bring me to see a doc for medicine! ( She'll get what i mean )

Oh, i think i've gained like 2 kgs in this 2 week holiday. I really think so. Damn.

Okay. Bye bye all. I've got Ruffles Barbeque waiting for me. Ruffles Rawks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home