I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Pictures Up


Insights: Tired tired.
I seriously am suffering from lack or sleep. heavy headed plus my poor tired eyes. Sigh..



Can Anyone tell me what kind of freeeeaaaakkkiiinnng bug is this????!!!!!

I think its damn gross laaaaaaaaa. Saw it at amk area. I think its a monster loh!!
Yuuuccckkk!!!




12th June 08


before me and rox's Reggae class.
Baby accompanied us to O School:) heheh. And he was so inspired, watching the lyrical hip hop dancers. Weet. He should start too!


Mum's uncle joined us for dinner before our dance.





13th June 08

Rox & bf, Me & bf went party planning and shopping for mummy's surprise bday party!


( which is today )



Some sushi for lunch.


Please pardon the grainy images. I've just switched to a Nokia phone which secondary camera captures sucky images. Bo Bian!





Play-dress-up at Spotlight while deco hunting. Heh:p

Party time!


Hawaiian Glamour Cowgirl?? Haha.


Lookin like a nerdy jazz singer=D


cowgirl & boy. wooo hoo~


Bunny hair band rocks.


Andy and his 'make-up' palette.


15th June 08
Cooking at baby's house with Don and Noinoi.

Grocery shopping at amk.



Baby chef:)


Don the 'cut-er'.


Noinoi and her nonya dessert thingy.


Noinoi's scalded hand:( with toothpaste slathered all over.


The very hot & sweaty me during the 2 hr cooking session. Eek.


Luncheon meat & potato in tomato sauce


Black pepper chicken


Fried 'dou miao' with garlic

Assorted Mushroom was the bomb! Heh.


So excited bout mummy's surprise party later. Hope everything turns out fine:))

I love my lip balm very much.

Bye bye you. and you. and you. and you all. Whoever it is. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home