I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Updates!


Insights: Too little time:(

This is my latest adoption. My baby monkey's name is Georgie and his favourite food is banana, as you can tell:) I say he is such a cutie pie. Isn't he so adorable? I love him!!!



Georgie chillin on Bx. Keke

Having his favourite munch..

He is such a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my baby monkey.

Look at him.. How could i not take him home from the mall?:p

This is my bf:D I know you know la. I just want to post. Haha.


NDP 08!!







Lovey lovey.


I am getting fatter and fatter, I know.. but its okay!

I think bx likes me chubby bubbly..

The threatening clouds..

Yes, got heavier.. and rained! :( Thank goodness for the red ponchos. Haha.

My tatoo!!!!

Self-love:x















I had sooo much fun. Thank you hubby baby for the tix & everything:)) *muuuaaaah*

IKEA dinner last night



Me, acting retarded, i tell you why. Coz I was damn shag. Hair in a mess, make up long gone and in a mess. you cant make up my very shag face like that!! I took pics of everyone.. so i thought i had to take one of mine too. Hahahah.




Good food makes me a happy person. Weeee.

Lastly, my piglet coaxing georgie to sleep. So sweet right. I love my babies.. Hohoho.

Why must work start tomorrow? why did i choose to work my entire holiday away?:( Duh, for money i know. But its soo tiring. Why must i reach woodlands industrial area at 8.30am???!!!! My 8 to 5 routine starts tomorrow. Considering its a 5 and 1/2 day week... sigh. Means a huge lack of sleep and time to play, slack and blog.

See you next time. BB

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gal, gd luck to the new job. =) happy workin though I know u wont like it tt much.. but rmb to do ur PP ar!! lol

and its so cool u and bx.(NDP!!) and definitely ur 2 babies are getting showered with the 2 owners! HAHA

Wed Aug 13, 08:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe!u went ndp?hahas.sooo cool. LOL. plus.ur monkey is v cute!

Wed Aug 13, 09:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home