I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Goodbye


Insights: A step of faith

I took pinkie out, hoping for it to recover so i can get another one in 2-3 weeks time. It was rejecting and the skin was thin.. i suspect my piercer did a lousy job. Initially, he pierced it slanted! Gaaaah. It was swelling so it became even more obvious. After the swelling subsided, the stud was dangling so it looks normal and straight. However, the skin left in the middle was really little, showing much of the stud, which is not that nice looking anymore. I suspect the piercer did a shallow piercing for me! Grrr. He is super noob.

He screwed Eneida's piercing too. It was the same piercer who made her bleed! I think he sucks big time. And he over-charged Eneida. Never go Think Tattoo at F.E.P!!

Im waiting for the hole pinkie left behind to heal before i make another attempt. All the best to my recovery, till then. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home