I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Saturday, 26 July 2008

New Brow


Insights: Feelin; still a weeny sick with cough and a very very bad throat full of phlegm

Hit town with the babes, Tricia and Melissa , early noon. Its been some time since i've been to town so early to jalan jalan~ Im so very happy coz i got my brows done! Didn do it at browhaus this time.. i went to this place called Charme at F.E.P where Tricia recommended. They're pretty good with tweezers. I've always had strong confidence in browhaus in getting a pretty shape for brows, and i think this one is almost comparable. Im not sure if its as good, but bx thinks its better. Haha. The one that did it for me, she got my brows done NEAT. I like it, plus its cheap. heh heh. $12bucks!:)

I've not felt that F.E.P was so interesting for a very long time.. With the company of these babes, it was kinda cool. Perhaps cause they're real shoppers. Melissa is the ultimate shopperholic. She reeeaally is! Yeah.. i would really feel bored if my shopping kaki is not buying anything nor interested in anything or doing anything. There are a lot of people like that okay!:((

Coughing like nobody's business. Now i've found out the reason to the frequent blood taste in my mouth. Coz my throat had been bleeding now & then. *sigh*

I know... i know... i should go to the doc. I will.. like.. soon?=x

pics up soon. I know my life have been boring.. correction. Not boring, its laid back! Slack slack one corner~ Gonna continue my Gossip Girls with bf. Haha. I got him hooked too!

XOXO

haha.

Laters!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rest well gal. Cya soon in sch! wanna see ur brows! haha.. =)

Tue Jul 29, 09:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home