I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 31 July 2008

Its Getting Into Me Now


Insights: Sooooo Sad!

As i've said yesterday, i wanted to get my pinkie re-done. B-U-T, considering that my damn piercer got me a shallow piercing, it means that the scar left behind now is small. ( yes, it is still dark & evident, but not that obvious because of its location) If i get it re-done, i'll have more scars when i take it out in the future!! Worse still, it'll definitely be bigger and more obvious. The tummy area is supposed to be sexy so i dun wanna scare people with ugly big scars:( And yes, i know, i could keep wearing the chio studs but im just thinking if i get pregnant or something in the future. Some people's studs just drop out coz the skin snapped. There are special studs for pregnency but.. aiya. no matter what, accidents do happen. ( like the stud coming off when you're alseep & such.. )

Why.. why.. why my pinkie's life span is so short? I wanted the chio-ness to stay for longer:( i regretted coz the chioness lasted only for such a short period of time.. I love having the stud there.. but about the scar.. ??? im in sucha big dilemma and disappointment.

All im left now is a lil scar, the stud itself which is pinkie and pictures when its chioness was still evident on my tummy:'( BOOHOO. Wen Xia said i should post up a picture of pinkie when it was still victorious, in memory of it. I might.

Im damn saddened.

All was fine yesterday & i didn feel any pinch when i took it out.

The sadness is slowly eating into me now.

SIGH

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patience! I guess piercings do come with consequences. My eyebrow has 2 holes when I took out my stud but they look rather inconsequencial. Think you can't see it at all la , unless you go and scrutinize and like O_O. LOL. Relax la , it will heal. :D

Eneida

Thu Jul 31, 04:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home