I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 17 November 2008

Braces STILL hates me.


Insights: Stinging pain on the tongue

Ktv & late night supper over weekends was shiiook. Thanks to Andy for driving. Heard he fainted in camp just now. Hope he's alright now!! * pats head..poor thing *

Anyway, i have no idea how the hell my tongue would get hooked/stucked on the right side of my braces, i couldn't pull it out for a good 5 mins. And when i did, there was blood. Now, i have a eff-ing wound on my tongue!

Then, my left cheek got hooked/stucked to my braces. WTF????

I don't see any of such symptoms to any other braces kid. Why me? Why this lousy dentist?

*symptoms such as : Ludicrous movement of the teeth, hooking of tongue & cheek, bleeding canine & MORE.

*rolls eyes & shrugs shoulders *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home