I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Thursday, 30 October 2008

Im Back.



Insights: Feelin; Chillo.

Helloo everyone, boohoo. My eye is hurting. Have no idea why. Could it be the double eyelid tape i've just used to even out my eyelids? Its the first time im doing this though. Ahh. Poor me. Why so pain?

Ahem. Anyway, im like suuper chillo now coz PP is OVER. yes, OVER. ( Well that's if i pass, which i think might, ha. )

This 1 week holiday feels like, NOTHING. Its too short laaa. Its only a week. And we have to go back school for PP presentation on a weekday, not forgetting the other days used to do up the poster and some touching up. Sucks.

Anyway, life has not been perfect for me recently. But, what to do.. shit happens. * Rolls eyes*

Clubbing plans over the weekend was ruined. Annoyed, but its okay. The night fell back to place when bx came over for a chillo night together:) Suddenly, not clubbing seems much easier than before. It has already been bout a month since i last hit the club. I can do it. Just hang on Rowena, till the birthday.


Okay.. random updates:

Lovely Flower from rox:)


This is out to all whom are not interested in my beloved puppy.
'' You can skip all the pictures below.''








Here's a command Baileys have learned.

'' Kiss kiss''




.

.

.

.

.

.

Lovey lovey







I miss bx. Heehee.

Till the next entry.

=p

Hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home