I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Just another mid-school post


Insights: Dread School.
Jalan Jalan on Sunday.
Accompanied Rox to town for work then i shopped around with bx till she ended work,
just so that we could go home together.
I seriously think im more tired than her after 8 hours of walking about town.
Im sucha goooooood sister!
And seriously, i cant smile properly with braces.
My lips are so stretched to cover the brackets, they look like sausages.

My pretty sister.

Andy was really nice to buy us a tub of super yummy ice cream and waffles for supper last night!!

Doesnt look too appealing here.

This picture does it no justice!

Its a mix of durian and soursop if i remember it correctly.

Damn good laaaa.

Its made with the actual fruit.

Weet!

I'll definitely dig in that tub of ice cream tonight. Talking about ice cream, im reminded of the times when noinoi would have cravings for dessert and such. hehs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I miss the days when me and bx would hit the beach and get baked under the sun.

I miss the days when me and bx had so much time to chill at his house, watching tv while eating my favourite brand of instant soup noodle.

I miss the char kuay tiao at bx's neighbourhood like mad.

I miss the days when i could wake up late in the noon on weekdays.

I miss those party days when each time was so fun and happening though it was an weekly affair.

I miss the lychee martini i use to make ( though it aint as good ).

I miss snowball.

I miss pussyfoot.

I miss exquisite wyborowa.

I miss absolute kurant with ribena.

Life's so different now, compared to the past. Especially with the new addition in the family, Baileys boy. Staying home becomes less unbearable.

( I am now hungry at the end of this post )

Byeee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

im not trying to praise you but the first picture is SO PRETTY. i cannot stop ogling at you girls. and *cough* i even snitch it off your site. hahaha!

me and my weird cravings...which had you girls' company (and teases) to help satisfy it!

good times. good times.

Wed Oct 22, 12:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home