I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 10 November 2008

CAMWHORING POST



Insights: Back aching, arm aching, bruise on feet. Sigh.


Sunday.

Late evening shopping plus dinner with bx:)

Sorry for the load of camwhoring.

And i have no idea why i don't have the habit of taking pictures in the midst of day.

As usual, i did it at the end of day.


I like this picture a lot. ( Bx hates it. Sorry! )











I like this too. Heh heh heh.





The proud blood donor:D



.

.

.

.

.

Okay. this is damn hilarious. Read what's on my shopping/plastic bag.

'' I FUCKING LOVE YOU ''. Hahaha. WTH??!!


Story.

Andy fed baileys a banana last night.

Andy left.

Baileys slept.

Baileys barked and whined at 4ish am.

Me and rox woke up.

When to check on baileys.

He shitted banana.

EVERYWHERE.

:(

Cleaned up.

Went back to slumber, even sleepier, at 5ish am.

Could not wake up on time for school.

Late.

Sad.

I've got stuff on my shopping list! Gotta save my bucks now.

I am very very fat. But im not too sad about it. French fries ( loves ) makes me fat. So does Bx ( happy eating ).

I miss bf. Weeee.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so hyper. HAHAHA. And ahhh even my friends who are not into clubbing going Zouk out man. AHHHH.. And someone's turning 18 sooooon!! :D

Mon Nov 10, 08:56:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U not fat, I fat..hee, lets go exercise tgt..lol..Pictures are nice! and I hope baileys is fine!..Tc gal.

Mon Nov 10, 09:24:00 pm  
Blogger Belle said...

yoyo.. how come ur dog change color?? tght is brown now looks grey..
haha

Thu Nov 13, 09:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home