I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

Quick update

Insights: Trying to get off the high.

This is how Baileys look like when he's playing with his favourite skipping rope.
Hahaha.
Super Cute.

Aight. Finally, i did CNY shopping on Sunday. Poor Bx had to accompany me everywhere, including 3 different Levis outlet to get hold of the piece of damn jeans.

At SCHU.

Love the sales!


Pretty things comes in pretty packaging.




Black pumps. An essential!



I realised that this would be difficult to match, but i couldn resist the bright pink!
Just had to grab it since it was on sales anyway.
Wedges rocks!


And yes, the Levis.



Got myself another essential. Black tank top.


Me in my usual childish piyo piyo pj. But i love it.
And Baileys is so cute. Like he has always been. hurhur.



Been boozing these 2 days straight in class. Hahaha. SHIOK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home