I am Rowena.

Welcome To My World

Monday, 30 March 2009

She's so sexy, oh yeah. She's a sexy girl.

Insights: Feelin; Giddy & nauseous.

Mood's peaceful tonight. Plans are to watch an old movie online later then head to sleep. Well, i might take supper as usual. Im starting to accept the fact that not only i cant lose weight, im destined to gain weight till im stuffed with calories. Okay im just kidding. *rolls eyes* But then again, its something along that line~
Hopefully i'll crash before 4am! Me and bx slept at almost 7am again last night/morning cause we were chillin with Yong An till 6.09am. ( i remember. haha )
The skinny daddy's birthday=)

Another cutesy moment.

Baileys likes to have a pillow too.


Ktv with my darling Mitch and Bx.

Im so sad. i look deadly pale beside her.
Especially like this, when i dont do my full face make up. But then again, its with people this close to me that im able to bare my face and yet feel comfortable with them noticing my every flaw..

I brought out my hair magic sheet to use during my stayover at bx's. And these are sexy pictures of them trying it out:)
I told Mitch that pink is STILL her colour after so many years! heh.

Sexy Bx! heheh. With a pissed off face.



S-W-E-E-T!


And NAHHHHHHH.
2 huge ass pictures with my sexy Noinoi aka Mitch.
( i cropped myself out of the 2nd picture below cause she really looked good, alone. ha. See! what a good friend i am! hurhur. )







Stomache is sooo bloated. Must be the blueberry green tea. Yes.. with the pearls.
On a random note, i love 女人我最大!!
Woot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home